CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

My Three Values in life.

My three values in life are my family, friends, and life. I value these dearly. In everyday life, you wouldn't think that these three things would be my favorite. You would think my cellphone and my computer and things like that are but you got to think more deeper into someone. I show these things in different ways each day. Everyday could be different. I value my family for many different reason. One reason is because my family is always there for me. As I mean by my family is usually just my mom. My mom is like my best friend and my sister. I can go to her and tell her anything I need to. My grandpa and Grandma and my aunt and cousins are there too but I can't trust them as much as I trust my mom. Family is an important thing to have because what if you didn't have any friends? Or you couldn't tell this one thing to any of your friends or something like that. What would you do? I don't know what I would do without my mom. I love her so much. If I lost her I don't think I would ever be the same again. Even though sometimes I do yell at my mom or I don't listen to her but we all have to look over the bad things in life and make the good things appear more. Sometimes it is hard for that to happen for that one person but If you just look it will show, deep down in there somewhere they have to have good in their life. The next value in my life is my friends. I have a lot of Best Friends but just one main best friend. I can tell her everything and anything. We fight all the time. When we argue we get mad at each other for about 5 minutes but then we are talking like sisters again. I love her so much. I don't know what I would do without her. Friends are pretty important to me just as important as family. I love all them. I have many friends but just one best friend as I said up there. Sometimes friends can be more important than your family. Maybe if you have something that only a friend could give you advice on then your friend would be more important than your family at that point of time. My other Value in my life is my LIFE. I think that each and every

person and life on this earth means something special to everyone. If you hate someone or if they hate you it doesn't matter you should value every ones life. One minute they could be here the next they won't be here. You never now when God will take him/her away from us.
Those are my three values top my life and i love them dearly.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Like the colors!

I know you think adults "don't understand," but we do. Friends haven't had the experiences that we've had. Always take your mom's advice over a friends!