CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Children Foundation.

Our school is having a donation for the kids who have been taken to a shelter for emergency reasons and didn't have time to pack extra clothing or toys. I think that this is a good thing to do and that schools and more people should do this more often. People out there should care more about people who are in a bad situation. I think that when people do a good deed then that deed will come back and they will get rewarded for what they have done. I think in this generation most of the kids my age are too spoiled to care about other people. Some people in this generation wouldn't be able to survive in the world if we didn't have our parents or grandparents. I think that people should care more about other people who actually have problems instead of themselves who don't have near as big problems as the kids or families that need help or are poor and homeless. We have problems like aw man my hair doesn't look good today or my mom won't buy that for me or little things like that, but the families who actually have problems like they lost there job and don't have enough money to pay for there rent or that they lost all there clothes and personal items in a server accident or something like that. I don't see why people will listen to our little problems but they won't even care to listen to there BIG problems. These days I think that people are just too selfish and that they only care about themselves. When I get my own money and start my own life I would love to start a Foundation for these families and kids that are in need. If I would ever win the lottery I would love to give atleast half or more of my money to St. Lukes Cancer or any Charity or Orphanage House. People all over the world say If I had the money or WHEN I get the money or I PROMISE I will do it later. All those words, when, If,and Promise are all breakable words. I think that people are just so untrust worthy and today this world is filled with Ifs an and buts.

1 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Riki this blog has alot of heart I love it its so true I am glad that you want to start a Foundation that is no nice.
Kaitlyn