CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hate

What is the real meaning of hate? People you is it as if it didn't mean anything.I think hate is a strong word.When people say they hate you I dont think it's good.The next minute the person you told that too could be gone.People get it mixed up with like.Hate let's see.I dont actullay think I hate someone. I might dislike them but I dont HATE them. That is a strong word.If I said I hate you,What would you think? I wouldn't know what to think.When you have a friend yall get into a lot fights rite? I know Kaitlyn and I do.Then I will say to her I hate you or she will tell me that she hates me,then ten minutes laters we will be sorry and be making up to each other.
I don't think people should ever say HATE to anyone becouse the next minute they could be gone if you say that I hate You! :]

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Didn't quite understand that second sentence.

Hate is an ugly word. Instead of saying, "I hate you," you should say, "I hate that you did..." Hate the action, not the person.

What if that was the last thing your friend heard from you?

Mrs. C

the name's heather said...

i hate you riki